My summary of the totally awsome Nintendo DS Light. usually i capitaleze the title but it makes it come up faster. My nintendo ds games, and nintendo ds features.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Nintendo DS light


The Nintendo DS light.
I just got a ds light and it rocks. It has 5 brightnes settings, then the game boy ds games, a better stylus holder then the normal nintendo ds but thats my opininion, there easier to carry because there lighter in weight then the original ds, its wireless. One thing i like is how small the ds cards are, there smaller then the gba games.

6 Comments:

Blogger Protoman said...

Hi Windman, nice blog. I'm so happy you finally got a DS. What games did you get. Let's make a blog together. Just an idea, maybe a pokemon or megaman one.

9:07 PM

 
Blogger Vadagax said...

animals crossing, pirat of the car., burn out, sims.

12:01 PM

 
Blogger Vadagax said...

ok

12:01 PM

 
Blogger Vadagax said...

how will we doi a blogg together?

12:03 PM

 
Blogger Tai Power said...

Thank you for the commenting on my blog. That is a great suggestion, I will put that recipe on my blog.
You built a great blog. Build some more blogs, and let me know so I can visit them.

3:38 PM

 
Blogger Tai Power said...

Thank you for the commenting on my blog. That is a great suggestion, I will put that recipe on my blog.
You built a great blog. Build some more blogs, and let me know so I can visit them.

3:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home